AfriCoal Energy Review™ is the only publication produced in South Africa that focuses on the country's coal industry. It is a monthly review covering events and information related to the South African, and the African coal industry in general.
The newsletter is an important source of information for anyone involved in the African coal industry or associated industries.
AfriCoal Energy Review™ provides:
- Up to date coverage of local coal industry news;
- Analysis of key issues driving the supply and demand of coal in South Africa;
- Updates on the South African coal energy sector;
- Market roundup of coal news in other African countries;
- The development of coal based energy on the African continent;
- Global news that impacts on the South African coal industry.
The Editor of AfriCoal Energy Review™, Xavier Prévost, has been the main source of South African coal information and statistics for 26 years. Under his leadership AfriCoal Energy Review™ strives to provide data that is accurate, up to date and thoroughly researched.
AfriCoal Energy Review™ covers the following statistics:
- Extensive Steam Coal Export Data;
- Comprehensive Production & Domestic Consumption Data;
- Rail and Ports Data;
- Pricing data;
- Other market related statistics.