If you have any requests regarding coal information, the statistics and figures related to the industry are available, on request, from XMP Consulting, the parent company of AfriCoal Energy Review™.
We continue to be an important source of information for anyone involved in the African coal industry or associated industries. Our records, including data such as production, sales, exports and prices, will be used to meet enquirer needs.
XMP Consulting provides:
- Up to date coverage of local coal industry news;
- Analysis of key issues driving the supply and demand of coal in South Africa;
- Updates on the South African coal energy sector;
- Market roundup of coal news in other African countries;
- The development of coal based energy on the African continent;
- Global news that impacts on the South African coal industry.
The Senior Coal Analyst of XMP Consulting, Xavier Prévost, has been the main source of South African coal information and statistics for more than 30 years. Under his leadership, XMP Consulting strives to provide data that is accurate, up to date and thoroughly researched.
XMP Consulting covers the following statistics:
- Extensive Steam Coal Export Data;
- Comprehensive Production & Domestic Consumption Data;
- Rail and Ports Data;
- Pricing data;
- Other market related statistics.